It’s a new year and a new WordPress website to setup.
WordPress was installed on a cPanel server using Installatron Application Installer.
The following Plugins where installed:
- Google Analytics by Yoast by Kevin Sylvestre
- You will need to set up a Google Analytics account here: https://www.google.co.nz/analytics/
- Add the web property ID from Google Analytics (UA-0000000-0) to the settings (Admin > Settings > Google Analytics)
- Once you have done this go to any page and press ctrl-u, and search the code for your UA
- Google XML Sitemaps by Arne Brachhold
- You will need a Google webtools account to use this feature. Goto https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home?hl=en
- Register and upload the google verification file to the root of your website.
- Then in WordPress go to Setting :: XML-Sitemap, get the link to sitemap.xml
- Put this link in to the sitemap portion of webtools.
- iframe by webvitaly
- This lets you embed youtube, PDFs, Google Maps
- NextGEN Gallery by Photocrati
- Use NextGen for photo slide shows.
- Responsive WordPress Slider – Soliloquy Lite, By Soliloquy Team
- No Page Comment by Seth Alling
- Turn off comments…. EVERYWHERE
- Open Graph
- By itthinx
- TinyMCE Advanced by Andrew Ozz
You might be wondering why there is no back up software installed. Well I run my own cPanel server and I take care of that at the WHM level.