Once you have a webmaster account with Google and your website is registered, there are a few things that we need to do.
One is for google to have a site-map of your website.
- You need to install this extension in to your Joomla website.
- Go to Components -> Xmap
- You will be asked to turn on a couple of components, do so.
enable them visiting the extensions manager: com_content, com_weblinks
- Now have a look at this page to set things up.
- Once saved, make sure it is public.
- Click on XML Sitemap to bring up the xml page.
- Submit this page URL to Google under
- Go to your site in the list
- Go to left hand menu: Site configuration -> Sitemaps
- Click on Add/Test Sitemap
- Test first and if there are no errors add it.
Getting rated is what it is about, we can help if this is too much.
06-379-6668 * 021-827-660