Here are a few tool that you can use to see if your website is known on the net.
In google type the following where “site” is the name of your website, try this with the wwww. and with out the www.
How about searching domain names similar to your? [http://www.domaintools.com/buy/domain-search/]
Some other things to do with your site:
- HTML Title Tags, have a look here.
- Get a Google Account (specifically use Google Webmaster Tools)
You need to be signed in to your Google Account to use this. See below for more information.
You may need to log out first so you can login as the correct users.
- Site Map. Have a look here.
- Metadata: another are search engines look at. Have a look here.
- Links: Have a look here.
We can help you to get the most out of your website with Google.
- To set you up with a Google Account (for most businesses the account is free, but my time is not) would cost about $230.00 (inc GST).
The tools that come with the account can be seen here.
- If you have a website we charge $23/mth* to host, this is generally optional so long as your current provider can provide access for Google registrations.
- If you have an old tired website or want to move to a website that you can edit, prices range from $500 to $1,000 dollars, depending on the number of pages and the template details you need.
What does this get you?
- A website you can manage.
- Access to our training evenings.
- Daily backups of your website.
- Locally owned and hosted.
- An introduction to the future of the Internet, the Cloud.
- Google Apps, Docs and Calendar
- Google Tools
*1 Gig storage, 5 Gig traffic/mth