If you have a website with us, Access Information, then you are able to look at your emails via web-mail.
Most people have their emails come to their laptops or PCs via Outlook or Apple Mail. What if you do not have your computer with you and you want to look at an email that has just been sent to you?
Any email that is sitting on our servers that you have not yet downloaded to your PC is available to you to see via our web-mail system
- Go to http://mysite.co.nz/webmail,
what ever your domain name is.
- You will be presented with a login window.
- Enter your user name like this:
substitute with what your email address is.
- Enter your password.
- Click on login.
- You will then be presented with three web-mail options.
- I suggest that you chose roundcube.
- Click on “Read Mail Using RoundCube”.
- You will be taken to your inbox.
- Happy emailing.