I have some really nice pictures of the Wairarapa that I want to put in the banner.
Now I know that the banner picture is 1000×288 px, so the first thing I did was to create five images that where also 1000×288 px.
Having created the images I now need to get them in to the banner.
You can only do this if you are the administrator.
- Go to the Appearance menu.
- I am using the default theme, Twenty Eleven.
- Go to the Option: Header.
- Start uploading your 1000×288 px images.
- I uploaded five images.
This created an section called Uploaded Images
- I then clicked on the Random option and saved.
- I’m done, and you are seeing pictures from around the Wairarapa, and my daughters bedroom.