Sometimes it is helpful to have alternative text with pictures, One fore better presentation of your web pages, and the other for some times when people do not download pictures when they are surfing, such as on a phone.
To achieve this follow these steps.
- Go in to an article
- Click on the picture
- Choose the picture icon from the main list of icons, not the bottom of the page one.
- This icon should be on the bottom row of four.
- Fourth in from the right.
- Once in this tool, just below the URL for the image you have the Alternate Text.
- Give this image some suitable text
- Click update